Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 50

Today is a big day for me! Get ready for it....

IT'S BEEN 50 DAYS, AND I HAVEN'T WORN THE SAME OUTFIT!

For me, this is a milestone. I'm pretty happy about this one. I'm going to try to make it to 100, but I am not sure if that's possible. Yes, I have a bigger closet than most girls my age, but looking at it is hard for me to think I can make it to 100 days. Will I try to, yes. Think about this too, everyone has those clothes that they have in their closet that just take up space. WEAR THEM! I just went through my closet, and got rid of all the clothes I honestly think I won't wear.


Today's outfit came from..
yoga pants: Victoria's Secret
shirt- H&M

thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

9 comments:

  1. okay, i think what you're doing is a really cool idea and a great way to express yourself, but... i do not think you should be bragging about how large your closet is or how packed it is with new clothes. Many people can't afford to even feed themselves let alone wear different clothes everyday. Congratulations on going 50 days doing that. yay. but have you ever thought about the way you are coming across to those less fortunate than you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! want a cookie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This anonymous completely agrees with the first anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this anonymous is wondering why you are wasting your time reading this if you feel that way. Obviously your jealous.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure she wasn't bragging at all. Just a statement. Kudos to you Alexa! You are amazing and so unique with your wardrobe choices :) I definitley do not have as large of a wardrobe as you do but I don't find it offensive at all that you are doing this:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's rude that you said you gave a bigger closet than most girls your age? Do u actually know that?? Nope you don't so quit bragging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. People shut the hell up you don't have to read this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete