Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 51- TWILIGHT!

Okay so yes I like Twilight. Do I love it? No. Am I a twi-hard? It's a possibility. I never have been to a midnight showing of a movie until Thursday night/Friday morning. My good friend Brooke and I went. We went into Grand Rapids, got some Steak & Shake, then were headed to the movie. I just so happened to get pulled over. I was freaking out. I don't like cops, and that sounds stupid because I'm pretty sure no one likes cops, haha. I didn't get a ticket, he told me that my headlight was out and my tail lights were out. Turns out I really just forgot to turn on my lights, hahaha. I thought this was pretty funny. The movie was great, I encourage you to see it.

Now for Friday morning. PURE HELL. Brooke and I got home at 3am. So that means we got 3 1/2 hours of sleep that night. I had a nice shirt and everything to wear for this day, but I just couldn't do it. I had to wear a sweatshirt!


I didn't have a good picture of my outfit for my blog today. Since you can't tell from this photo, I wore skinny jeans, a sweatshirt, and my brown leather jacket. I also wore glasses which you won't see often :)

Friday night, my friend Alley gave Spencer and I tickets to the MSU basketball game. We went and had a super fun time. She gave us tickets for tonight's game too! So we got to go to tonight's game as well. This weekend was very good :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. your sexy and you know it. brooke fox? that girl is FINE!

    ReplyDelete