Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 47- forgetful me

This morning........... I forgot... to take a picture. I know I know, don't freak out okay. I figured out once I got to school. Don't worry tho, cus I took a picture after school :)



I WENT SHOPPING THIS WEEKEND!
I got so many new clothes to add to my closet. My closet is overflowing. From today's outfit, the boots are new, the high socks are new, and the shirt is new.


Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- JC Penny's
Denim Leggings- DSW
High Socks- DSW
Boots- Sears

These high socks are pretty fashionable right now, in my eyes at least. They are meant to be worn with boots, so dont wear them by themselves! Boots are also in. They really make the "fall and winter looks".



Also, if you can't tell... I GOT A HAIR CUT!
5 inches off to be exact. That's a lot off for me. I love it though, and I also got it colored.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa




3 comments:

  1. Ugly shirt! But cute boots and cute girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering how you have the money to buy all of these clothes. Your mummy and daddy? Or your own job? And do you save any of your money? You should save for retirement. And emergencies. Rather than blowing all of your money away on clothes... think about your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous #1, Thank you for the compliments! That's okay that you didn't like the shirt. :)

    Anonymous #2, yes I do have my own job, and I pay for almost all of my things. I'm not really focused on retirement but I am saving up for college. Don't worry I'm way ahead of ya on thinking about my future. My family members do take me shopping once in a while, but many of the clothes on my blog are clothes I've collected over the years. I save a large majority of my money, and I pay for almost all of my own things, so I think it's okay if one of my family members offers to take me shopping every once in a while. Thanks for the comment though!

    ReplyDelete