Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 43- deer farm.

Today I went on a field trip to a deer farm. It was pretty cool, a lot of big bucks! Going on this field trip also entailed walking in mud. So my outfit somewhat got ruined, well the bottom half of my outfit got ruined. My spicy red shoes are all muddy, along with the bottom of my jeans. Oh darn.



Today's outfit came from...

Black Shirt- H&M
Lacey Cover up- not sure, not the buckle. Charlotte Russe, or Forever 21, so possibly JC Penny's.
Jeans- Buckle
Shoes- Target



I LOVED MY HAIR TODAY! I have really been trying to do different things I normally wouldn't do or things that I think wouldn't work out with my hair. Here is a back shot of what my hair looked like today.



Shout out to Nick Payne in today's post. This past weekend I attended the MSU vs Minnesota game with him. He came along and we had a great time! He's my best friend! And today he got surgery on his shoulder. He will be out of school for about a week, and I am going to visit him tonight. Nicky is my pal.


Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment