Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 54- colorful!

Finally, I am wearing some color! I bought this shirt 2 weekends ago for $5.99! I'm pretty happy about this :) I realized I haven't worn my Indian looking boots in a while, so I decided to wear them with today's outfit. I also threw on the denim leggings.



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Charlotte Russe
tube-top bra- Charlotte Russe
Leggings- DSW
Shoes- American Eagle


The back of this shirt was a little showy but I didn't really care. I bought this little bra tube top like thing from Charlotte Russe a while ago for $2, and it went with today's outfit so I decided to try it! I liked it, but it was very itchy because it had those annoying sparkly things on it.

The things I do for fashion, I tell ya what, haha.


I also was supporting breast cancer by wearing the "I <3 Boobies" bracelets. I thought they went very well with my outfit today. My cousin, Janae gave them to me when she was home from Virginia!

Also, Happy Birthday to Mahrley Parks :)

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

5 comments:

  1. anybody tell you that you were just gorgeous today? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder the top was so cheap! It's ugly and trashy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't like it, you don't have to be rude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People with all your negative comments,,,if you just want to trash people do it somewhere else. Sounds like jealousy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexa looks cute in that top! she does nottt look ugly or trashy! she looks beautiful! so leave your mean comments somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete