Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 40- paradise.

Today was a pretty good day. But then again, my days usually aren't bad or anything, haha. I decided to pull out the denim leggings again! This time with a longer grey shirt and a cute little scarf. I thought I matched surprisingly well today too.


Today's outfit came from..
Shirt- Old Navy
Leggings- DSW
Shoes- Buckle
Scarf- So Simply

I worked today from 3-7pm. I haven't worked a full day in almost a week, so it was kind of weird to get back in the swing of things. Tonight I am also going to my friend Kelsey's. I'm excited for tomorrow and Saturday :)

I'm in love with the song paradise by cold play. If you are reading this from my facebook, you already probably saw my status with the youtube video of the song. Well, here it is again..


If you haven't heard of it, i encourage you to check it out. It's my new fav right now.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment