Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 42

Oh, today. Brown brown brown. I'm kind of a plain person I guess. I do notice it, I wear a lot of browns and blacks. I'm not very colorful. I swear I do try to be, but I like plain looking clothes and spicing them up a bit! 


Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Charlotte Russe
Jeans- Love Culture
Shoes- American Eagle



These shoes are truly poppin'. I'm not a big wedge girl, I will admit. I hardly ever wear these shoes, but I liked how they looked. Heels and skinny jeans are very fashionable! I have a boyfriend, Spencer Palmer. I think I talked about him in previous posts. He's the one that made me a sign for homecoming queen! Well he kind of made fun of my shoes today, but not in a mean way. At least I don't think. Well as we were walking out of school together, someone honked their horn behind us, so obviously I turned around. Turning around also made my pinkie toe catch the side of my wedge, and down I went. Spencer and I started laughing, along with everyone watching me. HAHA. Yeah it was pretty funny. I was kind of embarrassed but it didn't get to me too much. I haven't really thought about the incident until I was typing this. I laughed. I guess that's just me.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment