Sunday, November 13, 2011

wishes

Friday was 11.11.11. Yes, I am that girl that wished at 11:11 am and 11:11 pm that day. Yes, I am that girl that thought this day was going to be spectacular. Well it wasn't all I had it cracked up to be, and that's one of the things I don't like about me. I always realize "lasts". 

Here are some examples of what I mean by "lasts".

On the first day of school: "This is my last first day of school"
 At the last football game: "This is my last time in the student section for a game"
                                 "This is the last time I will be rowing in the student section"
               On my Birthday: "This is my last birthday at home"
There are tons more. I probably think of one everyday. 


Now, today's blog is titled wishes. I just wanted to share all my wishes at my point in life right now.

I WISH..
  • I knew what I was going to do with my future.
  • I knew what college I'm going to end up going to.
  • I knew what I am going to be when I get older.
  • I didn't have to pay for all of my own things.
  • My brother was born earlier so I could establish a really good relationship with him before I leave.
  • I had siblings closer to my age, so I could have someone to tell everything to.
  • I wish I had that one person back that I could trust.
  • I would just go blonde like I've always wanted to.
  • High school would never end.
  • I felt more comfortable around people I don't know.
  • I could trust at least one person and tell them everything.
  • I was forgiving.
  • I had a better relationship with God.
Today has really gotten me to thinking. I love my life that I'm living, but there is something missing. And I'm starting to realize what it is.

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa


No comments:

Post a Comment