Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 41- whirring

If you haven't noticed, these past two posts have been title's of songs that I like. For some reason, Thursday, I loved the song paradise! I still do love it and cannot get enough of it. Friday I loved the song Whirring. I'm a big 94.1 girl. Alternative Radio, baby. Thursday night I spent the night at my pal Kelsey's as I said before.

 

Today's outfit came from..

Tank top- Charlotte Russe
Cover up- Banana Republic
Jeans- Forever 21
Boots- H&M

These boots were very nice. I received a lot of compliments on them. Very comfortable too might I add! They didn't hurt my feet one bit today. Usually heels do that. You'd think oh you don't walk that much in High School, or at least that's what I thought. But those walks between classes can be complete hell if you are wearing uncomfortable heels.


Here's that song whirring I love.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment