Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 44

Well today, was a pretty good day. As I was looking through my closet last night about what to wear, I knew I wanted to wear a dress. But which one? This dress I wore today is my "funeral attire". You know we all have funeral attire. Men and women both do. That outfit we pick out when we know we have a funeral to attend.Well this is mine. But I also wore it to school.


Today's out fit came from..

JC PENNY'S. love love love it.

I have good news!!! I forgot to tell you yesterday, but I fell again. Goll, I'm a clutz. This time, no one saw however. It happened around 7:40 at night. I had my backpack on, my lunchbox in one hand, my phone in another, and also somehow carrying my water bottle. It was raining yesterday, and I was running up the steps to my house, and completely bit it. That's right, hardcore too. My white gloves I had on are now brown, and I picked up my stuff and walked into the house. So the good news is, I didn't fall today :)

Tonight I also attended the 3rd LYF. It was a lot of fun and I encourage everyone to attend the next one :) I will post on here the night before when it's coming up. I am on the camera crew with Robert and Danica. (Derrica was the fill in for Dano tonight)

 Today's shout out goes to DANICA! Congrats on making the varsity cheer team :)

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment