Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 58- new tri day 1



Today's outfit came from...

Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: JC Penny's
Jeans: Love Culture
Socks: DSW
Boots: Sears
Earrings: Buckle
Bracelet- Vanity

I liked my hair today as well. I felt like everything going on would just be too much but then I figured, hey what do I have to loose? These jeans are the "bedazzle" jeans I talked about in Day 15. I just didn't know if the bedazzle on the butt, the jewelry, scarf, and boots were too much. Now as I type it seems like it would be but in reality I think it all turned out nicely.
Okay so yes, I had school Thursday and Friday. No I didn't do a blog for those days because they were half days for exams. Thursday I wore a plain black shirt with buckle jeans, and Friday I wore a pink sweatshirt with leggings and my pink Nike's.


If you cared to see what those outfits were, here you go!




Today was the beginning of a new trimester! My new schedule is..

1st- Independent study- drawing and painting
2nd- Spanish III
3rd- Senior Soc
4th- Survey of Math
5th- Weight Training

Drawing and Painting, I'm a little nervous about this hour. Independent study means I work by myself in the art teacher (Mr. Rinckey's) back room while another class is going on. I'm nervous because that means that his attention will be on me when he comes in the room and I'm not a very artsy person. I think I'd feel better if I was in a whole class full of people because I know everyone in the class won't be the next Da Vinci..

Spanish III, will probably end up being my hardest class. I love the teacher, Mrs. Roessler, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to learn a foreign language at this level. I'm going to stick it out, and pray that I do well in this class. I know as long as I study and do my work, I will at least pull a B and I'm happy with that.

Senior Soc, is basically a Physiology class. The teacher, Mr. Miller, is hilarious. I'm excited to see what this class will bring. Plus in Physiology, we learn a lot about how baby's act and why they do the things they do. This will be exciting since I can relate somewhat with Soy :)

Survey of Math, Probably my least favorite class already, and it's day 1. I'm just not very excited about it and I have a feeling 4th hour will just be a drag.

Weight Training, so pumped about it. I will be lifting with some of my best friends and I'm just so happy! I'm very happy that the class is the last hour of the day because this means that I can pull my hair up, work hard, and run. If it was any other hour, I wouldn't do this because I'd have to go to the rest of the day. Needless to say, this is probably my favorite class.



Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment