Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 69- Happy Holidays.

Friday was our last day of school this year! We go back January 4th. I'm so excited to be off for these next two weeks. I don't really have anything big planned but I am very excited to spend it with my family and friends!

Friday's outfit was inspired by The Holidays!


How do you like my Christmas Sweater? It's my Grandmothers. I didn't want people to think I was trying to wear an ugly sweater today. I really like it and think it's cute! Although, I did feel kind of old today wearing this (sorry Grandma).

The school day Friday= ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS!

I did have a good day, though. It started off with my independent study, drawing and painting. I didn't do anything at all. Not a thing. I just chatted with my pals, Ben and Adison.

My 2nd hour was Spanish 3. We did a nice secret Santa. My person was Jordan Cooper (from Day 11- picture day). I decided it'd be funny to get him a live animal, so on Saturday, Spencer and I went to Petsmart and bought him a mouse. Her name is Priscilla. I bought a cage, bedding, food, and these chewing sticks and wrapped them all up for him. I wrapped the mouse in wrapping paper as well but don't worry you animal lovers out there! I poked holes in the top. My mom made my dad make Jordan a basketball shirt too (my dad has an embroidery & heat pressing business) because she felt bad that I got him a mouse. Needless to say, I think he liked it and now she is our new class pet. I received cute bobby pins from my friend Jessica :) Shout out to Jessica, thanks :)

I missed my 3rd hour to go to a Varsity Club pizza party. I played Euchre and watched Christmas movies, and of course ate some pizza.

My 4th hour I also missed to go to my Student Council party. Ahhh the perks to being on STUCO :) We all brought a dish to pass and we did a White Elephant gift exchange. I got a gift card to Subway and a big bag of M&M's. Great gift, Bryce :)

My 5th hour is Weight Training where I did half of an Insanity. Brooke, Aisha, and I started doing it and about 15 minutes in, Mr. Curtis asked if he could back it up so the whole class could do the first 10 minutes of it. We didn't really have a choice but we were okay with it! We still got a good work out.

Tuesday, Sawyer turned 5 months old!

Sawyer is starting to sit up on his own. I'm so excited to see him open presents tomorrow :)
On Wednesday, Sawyer and I got our pictures taken with Santa. He did so good!




Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa


No comments:

Post a Comment