Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 68- Fashion Fashion Fashion

Today, I wore some colors that are unlikely to be seen together. Brown and Red. I love this dress. Love love love it! I think the design on it is very unique. I decided to wear red tights because of the red in this dress. My brown heel/boots actually match the brown on my dress, I think the lighting may have messed with how it looks in the picture.


Today's outfit came from...

Dress- Forever 21
Tights- JC Penny's
Shoes- H&M

After typing the list of where my outfit came from, I realized there really isn't much to this outfit. I feel like I could've worn some sort of bracelet, but a necklace would've simply been too much.

I was pretty happy with the fashion in my school today. At Lakewood, not many boys dress up. I love it when guys dress up! I think it's really nice and handsome. Today, I actually saw a couple guys with sweaters on. If I wasn't doing a quick walk by in the hallway, I would've told them too. Jerry Grieser has the BEST style in our school for men. I love seeing what he wears every day. We had a nice chat about our outfits today as well.

My good friend Shannon Salgat has been wearing some really cute things lately! I love her style so much!



I'm really mad this picture is blurry. I wish it wasn't! I hope you can still see Shannon's outfit because it's really cute. Don't mind my hair, I washed it after weight training. Don't worry, it was the end of the day anyways!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment: