Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 63- just livin'

Nothing outstanding happened today, and nothing horrible happened either. Today was just normal, and I'm happy. I got a sweet tea, and went to school. At school today, I had to help out for this Ellis Island thing for the Freshman US History class. A couple of us student council members helped with this. Basically our job was to make their life in "America" A living hell. The first class, I pulled people off the boat. If they answered me when I talked to them, I sent them to jail. If I didn't like their shirt, I sent them to jail. I admit, it was pretty fun. The second class, I gave out new names. I really just made up new names. They could be whatever I wanted, so I chose names like skinny boy, Hiki boy (he had a hiki on his neck. a freshman! can you believe it?! I embarrassed him by announcing this to the whole class), you owe me a sweet tea, callus. etc. It was humorous to me!



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- The Buckle
Jeans- Love Culture
Shoes- DSW
Bracelet- The Buckle
Earrings- Charlotte Russe
Necklace- The Buckle

To be honest with you about this outfit, I was looking through my closet trying to think of what I haven't worn to school. I came across this shirt and couldn't remember so I went downstairs and looked through all the pictures of me in the mornings on my computer. I didn't see the shirt anywhere so I decided to wear it!

Today I did Insanity again, and it felt good. I'm so happy I am doing this everyday now. My good pal Kelsey Brown is coming over tonight because I'll be home a lone so I'm pretty happy about that!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment