Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 67

I'm so sorry. I forgot to do my blog for Friday. I don't know if anyone cares at all, haha, but I forgot and I will do it now. Friday I decided to go casual. Brooke and I went to the basketball game Friday night, so I decided I'd show a little school spirit this day.


Yes, I realize my shoes don't really match which is a biggy for me. But I had decided to be A Okay with it.

I'm very happy to say that I finished my first week of Insanity! The schedule for Insanity is Monday-Saturday. I do it in class Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Spencer has the Insanity workouts so I just borrowed the videos from him and did Wednesday's and Saturday's workouts at my house. Doing this will also hopefully make me a little faster in Soccer. I'm hoping it does and I hope I keep on doing it.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment: