Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 59

I'm posting kind of early today if you haven't noticed. This is because tonight, I am working until 7, then picking up my good pal, Kelsey Brown. We are going to the first varsity boys basketball game tonight. Spencer is on the basketball team so I am going to watch him shoot some hoops. I really hope they win. After that, Kelsey and I are going to our friend Aisha's house tonight to watch Teen Mom 2, then I'm staying at Kelsey's. The festivities for tonight will be great :). Now, let's talk about my outfit.

Today's outfit came from...

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: JC Penny's
Necklace: Vanity

The skirt I wore today was only $8.99. I do shop for deals, let me tell ya. I liked my hair today too. This morning, I woke up at 6:00 and got out of bed around 6:10.
Let me give you a little list of how I get ready in the morning..
  •  get in the shower
  • read the bible while my bathroom airs out
  • brush my teeth
  • blow dry my hair
  • do my make up
  • do my hair
  • put my outfit for the day on
Honestly, I don't know how I have enough time to do everything but I do. I curled my hair today, then decided for this outfit I should wear it in a nice side bun. I usually walk down the stairs at 7 and hang out down there until 7:15 when I leave for school. Here's what my hair looked like from a side view.


Like my face?
I do.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment