Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 62- TATU

Well, Friday I didn't attend school so I just wore a black shirt and jeans. Instead of attending school, I went to a seminar type thing that's called TATU. Teens Against Tobacco Use. I was chosen last year to go and I came back this year as a "veteran". The kids in it with me are Shannon Salgat, Hannah Dejong, Nick Payne, Jordan Cooper, Cody Collins, Jordan Keitzman, Madison McLean, Emily Kutch, Paul Hager, Stephen Nisbit, and Kyler Knapp. We had a fun time I think :) I won two prizes so I was pumped about that. I also drove, and Friday morning the roads were HORRIBLE! I drove Hannah and Shannon to Hastings because that's where I thought this was at. Turns out it was in Middleville so we had to go another 20 minutes. Over all though, it was a nice time.


My weekend was basically based around family and friends, and I was very happy about that.

Friday night my Mum, Pap, Soy, and I went and got our Christmas Tree from Spitzley Spruces! Well Dad and I did anyways. Mum and Soy stated in Spitzley's heated garage while we did all the work. Mom and I went to Ionia to Meijer's to get bulbs for the tree and more lights. We're doing it Red and White this year :)

Saturday was a family reunion. I guess there are about 160+ people on my mom's side of the family. I had a nice time and also won a prize there! Popcorn and Blueberry Honey. I also saw a movie by myself. New Years Eve. It was pretty good, I enjoyed it. Later that evening I spent the night at my friend's Danica and Derrica Desgranges with Marisela Martinez and Kennedy Hilley. It was fun :)

Today I went to church with my Mum and Sawyer. I then went to Aisha's house to straighten her hair! Here are some pics.

                               BEFORE                                                                   
 

AFTER


 I went to my grandma's house to visit since my family from Indiana was there, and then I went to my other grandparent's house. Now I am home, and was in the middle of watching Bridesmaids when I remembered about my blog :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment