Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 64

 So this morning, I woke up and decided on black leggings with a grey button up and a belt. I couldn't remember if I've worn it yet this year so I checked through the pictures and sure enough I have. I was very close to saying screw it until I threw this outfit together. I've never worn these all together, today was a first!


Today's outfit came from...
Shirt- The Buckle
Belt- The Buckle
Leggings- Vanity
Boots- Sears


I think this belt is very cool, and definitely fashionably unique, haha. I like the way it buckles and how it looks.

I'm sad to say that Spencer Palmer is no longer playing basketball. He screwed up his leg in the beginning of football season, and couldn't play. He started playing basketball, and now he is uncleared as of today. I am still going to Varsity's game tonight to support even though he won't be playing.

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment