Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 61- dead

So as I said in yesterday's post, I lifted on Tuesday. My legs hurt yesterday, and they hurt even worse today. They're just so stiff. I swear it probably looked like I was walking with a stick up my butt today. I couldn't help it though! Today, I started Insanity! I didn't want to lift anymore in weight lifting so my teacher said a couple of us could do the Insanity work out video's. I think I will get more of a result by doing this instead of lifting for 3 months and then stopping. Because I did this, I now feel dead. Yes, dead. I don't want to move, my legs are sore, I'm tired. Any who, now for my outfit.



Today's outfit came from...

Sweater: Forever 21
Leggings: Vanity
Shoes: Payless

I was so comfortable today. I love wearing leggings. I don't think it's wrong for girls to just wear leggings as long as they don't over do it. Some of you may think I over did it today and that's fine, you can think that. I like how I looked today, and if I can be fashionable and be comfortable at the same time, why wouldn't I?

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. we are't allowed to just wear leggings at our school, otherwise i would!

    ReplyDelete