Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 66

Hola. So today was an alright day. I went to bed pretty early last night. I was asleep by 9:20 which is very early for this girl. I woke up at 4:30 because of a dream I had last night. The dream made me sad, but happy. In all honesty, if I could, I'd have that dream over and over and over again. When I woke up at 4:30 I figured it had been 6 and I woke up to my alarm because I hardly ever wake up on my own. I was kind of excited it was only 4:30 because this meant an extra hour and a half of sleep I was going to get! It was a plus to see that it was going to be almost 60 degrees today! I decided to wear a dress.



Today's outfit came from...

Dress- Charlotte Russe
Tights- JC Penny's
Cardigan- JC Penny's
Heels- Payless



My heels were very simple today. I liked them quite a bit.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment