Monday, February 27, 2012

Task #6- visit Stanton

Task #6

I  was excited for this task. I dragged Spencer on out to Stanton with me on Saturday evening. Once getting there and trying to find something that actually said "Stanton" on it, I realized our 40 mi trip should've been taken earlier in the day. I'll admit it, I was getting pretty frustrated. We stopped at 7 different places and none of them had something I could buy with my last name on it (besides a receipt, haha). I resorted to taking a picture of a flag that said Stanton on it, and I couldn't even get a good picture of it! Even though the night started off bad, Spencer took me on a date to Olivera's which I was pretty happy about :)


We had a snow day Friday! So happy! My weekend was filled with a ton of stuff for the musical! Friday we had rehearsal from 3-5:30, Saturday from 10-1 but I worked till 12 so I went from 12-3 (helped out with the set and other miscellaneous things). Sunday was tech rehearsal from 2-8:30. It was quite a long day. My Grandma Diane and Grandpa Randy's Birthday was Sunday too! I went to Spencer's basketball game in LCC on Friday with his mother and I got the chance to catch up with Kalli B (the girl I wrote the letter too in task #2. It was nice :)

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment