Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 95

Today was more of a relaxed day for me. I decided to just rock leggings and a sweater that I got for Christmas from my mum and paps. Earlier this past week I got asked if I had something embarrassing or funny that happened to me in high school by the yearbook staff. I told them the story I told in Day 16 about how my dress got caught in my bag and I walked around the school for a good 6 or 7 minutes before I figured it out (read if you want a good laugh). Today the people from the yearbook staff decided to get a picture of me to put by my story. Of course it's the day I dress down! Ugh! Well I still took it. I'm excited to read the story they put in it.



Today's outfit came from..

Sweater- Meijer's
Leggings- Vanity
Shoes- Target

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. i like this day because you look comfortable and still beauuuttiiffuuulll!!! -love marisela.

    ReplyDelete