Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 89

Today I went to school for a full day! The last time I went to school for a full day was Thursday. That's crazy to believe. School went by fairly fast, I started a new art project which I think will turn out decent. Now after school is the fun part of my day :)




Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Banana Republic
Scarf- The Icing
Jeans- Love Culture
Shoes- The Buckle
Earrings- Charlotte Russe 



My Mother and I started a quilting class up at The Quilting Basket in town. I absolutely love it. Her and I are both doing table runners, but they're each a different type. I am so excited for the weeks to come! The classes are free, you just have to buy your material and book basically. It's so much fun. It makes me want to go into Fashion in college even more. I had a great time with my Mumsie tonight.

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

3 comments:

  1. lookin styling gurlll

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scarf and earrings-accessories really can make an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to make some bags & purses for you and pants & shorts for sawyer and all the other wonderful creations we will learn how to do! i had a great night with you too and can't wait for next wednesday! love you so much, xoxoxoxo-mumm

    ReplyDelete