Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 99- SCOOBY DOO!

Can you guess what character I was today?


I am Velma. This outfit is just like hers, minus the orange socks. I did not have any orange socks, so I substituted them with red socks. Fair trade I'll say. A couple people said could actually pass for her if my hair was a bit shorter. I don't really know how that made me feel. I also kept saying, "Jenkies!" today.

I went to quilting class after school! It was my mother and I's third week. I finished my table runner too! Here's a picture of it.

 
Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

3 comments:

  1. Rooby rooby ROO! and Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hand out any Scooby snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the table runner-you did a great job I am proud of you!!!
    Grammy D~

    ReplyDelete