Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 104

I've been thinking lately. Thinking about how it's been so long since I've worn my brown or black boots! This needed to change today. So I broke them out of the front closet, and decided it was time to wear them again before it becomes too warm. I also forgot to take a picture before school, so I had to take it later that night.



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Meijer's
Denim Leggings- DSW
Socks- DSW
Boots- Sears

Funny story about today.. I got a text in my 2nd hour Spanish class that said "did you mean to leave your car running?" I thought back to taking out my keys and putting them in my purse. I couldn't remember doing this, because it never happened. I ran outside to the parking lot to find my keys in the ignition but the car wasn't running. My stomach dropped and I thought I ran out of gas, but really a nice young boy in my grade named Jared Gill turned it off for me right before I went out there. A couple teachers knew my car was running and Denny Ackerson had one of his auto kids turn it off for me. Boy am I thankful!

I feel like this week is dragging out, but really it was a four day week for me!

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

1 comment: