Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 105

I feel as if I looked sophisticated today. I wore this sleeveless shirt a few weeks ago. I love it! I have wanted to wear it with dress pants for a while, but without a cardigan. Wearing it was a gamble for me, however. I was worried I would get in trouble because it would be counted as a "tank top" and we aren't allowed to wear tank tops in school. But honestly, this is not an inappropriate outfit what so ever! It's not like I'm showin cleavage, too much leg or anything like that! I am showing some arm, but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I did not get in trouble today though!


Today' s outfit came from...

Shirt- H&M
Pants- H&M
Shoes- DSW

I've really been lovin these heels lately! I think they're both cute, and comfortable.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment