Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 94

I loved my outfit today. It was inspired by someone who is my absolute favorite actress, Zooey Deschanel! I think she's just great! I love her new show, New Girl, on Fox. When I went shopping this weekend with my friend Brooke, a lady in the Buckle told me that she's seeing people wearing tights with shorts in magazines. I personally think you can do this, as long as it's worn the right way. I've been trying to decide whether or not I wanted to try tights with shorts, and then I saw Zooey wearing it and I knew the next day I had to try it!



Today's outfit came from...

Blouse- Banana Republic
Shorts- Old Navy
Tights- JC Penny's
Shoes- Payless

Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, you are beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete