Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 98- Harry Potter & Valentine's Day!

Today's theme was Harry Potter Day. This one was fun! I really wish everyone in the school would've dressed up today, teachers and everything. I can't imagine how much fun it would've been to think Lakewood was Hogwarts!


This picture was taken at the end of the day.. I obviously had shoes on, and my hair was parted down the middle like Hermoine Granger's from Harry Potter. I couldn't take a picture this morning because I was wearing Spencer's Harry Potter cape that you see in the picture. I needed to get it from him this morning. 

EXPELLIARMUS


If you don't know this spell from Harry Potter, shame on you!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I know a lot of people don't like Valentine's Day. Most of these people are single, and I'm sure if they had someone to share it with, they'd love it! I didn't get to spend the day with Spenc or hang out with him like I would've liked to today because of my play rehearsal and his basketball game, but I still had a great Valentine's Day with him! He had a great suprise for me, and I think he liked his gift as well. On the plus side, the Lakewood Boys Basketball team beat Belding tonight! Greta day, such a great day.

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

4 comments:

  1. Although it doesn't appear as though you are an unkind person, you might want to take a little time to think about some of the things you say. To say a single person would love Valentine's day if only they were with someone is a little immature. Some people (single or in a relationship) don't like the holiday because it puts pressure on someone to show in some grand way that they love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think what you want, I completely disagree with you. I wasn't expecting someone to show me "in a grand way" that they love me. If you think that's what Valentine's Day is about, then you're wrong. You didn't have to read this, or comment on it and say this. Think about who you're calling the unkind person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a brighter note, I read every blog you put up. I enjoy to. Even though I don't really know you very well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Im glad you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete