Monday, February 6, 2012

Task #3- exercise

Task #3

This one wasn't too hard really. I didn't realize how easy it was honestly. I will give you a list of the exercises I did over the week!

Monday- Insanity
Tuesday- Just Dance
Wednesday- Ran
Thursday- Ran
Friday-Dance
Saturday- Workout Video & Ice Skating
Sunday- Superbowl Sunday..? need I say anymore?

Friday I went on my Western Visit. Today was SENIOR SKIP DAY! So I did not go to school. Turns out over 100 of us weren't there. :)

My weekend was so great! Spencer had a fabulous surprise date planned for us. He made me a crab dinner (my favorite), took me ice skating at Rosa Parks Circle, and took me to a movie. We saw Chronicle. It was great, I encourage you to see it!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment