Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 114

Today I wore the shorts and tights that I've worn on Day 94 . I just love wearing shorts and tights now. I can easily match different shirts and blouses with these shorts, but my other flowered shorts I wore on Day 103 I cannot match with many. This week I am going to try to wear all of my wintery outfits because WINTER IS ALMOST OVER!


Today's outfit came from...

Turtle Neck- Khol's
Shorts- Old Navy
Tights- JC Penny's
Shoes- DSW

I cannot wait to wear shorts!

On a side note, I really wish I could play soccer. I'm so angry about my father not letting me play. It's the only sport I play, and it's my senior year for cryin' out loud. He's really making me mad about not letting me play and confining me from doing things.

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful in that outfit. Love the shorts on you. You are a stunning girl.

    Give your dad a break,,,he is just looking out for his little girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the fashion----not real big on the dad bashin! You wouldn't be fuss'in if you would stop the concuss'in. Sorry, Slim :)

    I know this at least got a smile.........come on......come on ;)

    LYA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, can't say it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete