Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 124

Another Blood Drive today! I missed all of school for it as well. I tried to give blood this morning, and I got denied for my first time! WHAT THE HECKLE SHMECKLE?! My hemoglobin level was too low. If you have given blood before, you know they prick your finger to test this. I personally think this might be the worst part of it all! They checked one finger, and I received a reading of 10.9 (The level has to be 12.5). She asked if I wanted my other finger to be pricked, and I said sure. She pricked that one, and I got a reading of 12.1. Come on! I didn't get to give today :(


Today's outfit came from..

Shirt- Ataline Apparel :)
Zip Up- Dick's Sporting Goods
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- Sketcher Store

Thanks for reading today's post!
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment