Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 110- car troubles.

The ol' Dynaride is not doing to well. The heat stopped working a while back. I didn't mind too much, I just wore my gloves when I drove. Of course the seats are leather, which makes my bum cold sometimes. hehe. So the other day, I left my car home, and my dad fixed so much on her! He got her new wind shield wiper blades, fixed the heat, fixed the automatic lock system! I was so happy you don't even know.

This happiness lasted for about 2 days. Yep two. The automatic lock stopped working the same night the heat stopped working. What the heckle schmeckle. I tried to unlock it using my keys, and it didn't work. Not a problem, I figured it was just chilly out and it didn't want to work or something. So I unlocked my car using the key hole! I got in my car, and the heat just wasn't working. It was Saturday night, the night of a terrible storm! Okay, it was just snowin' out, but still. I was pretty mad it wasn't working at this point. I told my dad and I think he was mad too. I mean, all that hard work for nothing!

Now here's for the most recent happenings of the Dynaride...

This morning, ya know, me being the nice owner that I am, I decided to take her to Speedway to get some gas in her. I went back to the car, freezing as always, and I start her up. I put her in drive, and she wouldn't go. So I figured I hadn't started my Buick. I turned the car off, and tried to start her back up. She didn't do a darn thing. She wouldn't start! I sat at the pump for about 5 minutes trying to start her up every 30 seconds. I finally called my dad, and he came to my rescue. I was late to school by this time. He had me put the Dyna in neutral and my dad pushed us into a parking spot. He ended up taking me to school, and I guess he got the car to start later in the day. I'm gettin her checked on tomorrow.

Today's outfit was a plain one with some poppin' shoes.




Shirt- The Buckle
Necklace- For Christmas
Jeans- The Buckle
Shoes- Charlotte Russe

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. Love,love love the outfit!!!! you look beautiful, and stylish

    ReplyDelete