Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 111 & 112

Well, we didn't have school Tuesday. I shouldn't say we. The Juniors had to take their ACT's Tuesday. Man oh man do I remember how mad I was about taking them. A word of advice to the Juniors however, RETAKE THEM! I got 3 points higher the 2nd time around.

Yesterday and today were exams, so I haven't been at school a whole day. Because of this, I didn't really dress up. Wow, I just realized both days I wore some type of leggings. Right on.

WEDNESDAY

Shirt- Silver Sun Pickup's concert
Denim Leggings- DSW
Shoes- DSW

THURSDAY

Sweatshirt- Walmart $3!
Leggings- Vanity
Shoes- Target

My oh my do I need to throw these shoes out. I just can't bring myself to! I love them. I know most of you reading this are probably like, "those are a piece of poo.", and that's fine by me! They were really cheap and they go with anything. They're also so easy to put on.

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment