Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seussical

I can honestly say that being in the Seussical was one of the best experiences of my life so far. It has been overwhelming at times, and I still don't know how I managed to learn everything. When I am looking back on my Senior year  in the future, this is going to jump right out. It was just so much fun. I made friends with so many people that I never really thought I'd even talk to in High School. Closing night was sad for me, as it was for many. It's just sad to think I will more than likely never do this again. It was my first and last musical, and that upsets me. I do wish I had done other musicals. On  a brighter note, I have some pictures from the Seussical. 






Thanks to all who came and supported the Arts! Hope you liked the show!

Thanks for reading today's post.
-alexa

2 comments:

  1. the Seussical rocked! i loved loved loved it and am so happy that you were in it alexa. love you so much!! xoxoxo, mumm

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was soooooo good and you and the cast were great! I loved it too and am so glad you did it even though it was your senior year and you may not do it again- what a wonderful experience for you.
    Love you, Grammy~

    ReplyDelete