Monday, April 9, 2012

Task #10- Hot Dog Costume!

Task #10


This was one of my "fun tasks". Not that all my tasks aren't fun, but this one was pretty out there. When I first started writing tasks to put in my jar, I decided this one because hey, I have a Hot Dog Suit, why not use it? I picked this task at the beginning of the week and thought alright, let's do it. I asked my pal Brooke if she wanted to come with me and she said yes. I was wondering when we would do this as the end of the week came closer. Brooke asked me Thursday if I wanted to see a movie and go to Buffalo Wild Wings with her Friday afternoon. We decided we'd hit up the mall in between doing these activities. 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Come on, I was wearing a Hot Dog suit in public. Brooke and I walked through the mall, went into Forever 21 and bought some new clothes. Of course, people stared, a few laughed, and a few just looked flat out annoyed that I was wearing it. But hey, that's okay!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment