Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 128- Scholarship!

Bad news about my outfit today. I don't match at all. With this outfit I originally wanted to wear black tights, but I couldn't find them anywhere! It was 7:10 and I had to get out the door to make it to school on time, so I went through my tights and found a pair that I thought matched (My room has very dim lighting). It didn't match what so ever. Once on my way to school, I looked at my shirt and tights and freaked. Needless to say, I left my jacket on all day so nobody had to witness this horrifying sight. It was a good thing though because I went on a field trip yesterday to the Grand Rapids Art Museum, so it wasn't such an odd thing that my jacket was on the whole time!


Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- JCrew
Shorts- Old Navy
Tights- JC Penny's
Heels- DSW

There was some good news today however.. I am 1 of 5 students to win the Portland Federal Credit Union Scholarship! It's $1000! I guess there were 52 applicants and 5 kids won it. 3 of them were even from Lakewood! The other two girls that won it were my pals Derrica Desgranges and Hannah Geiger :) I'm so incredibly happy that I won a Scholarship!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment