Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 136- Zebra Print

I really love this shirt. I actually bought it this weekend at... you guessed it! Forever 21! I wasn't lying when I say I love that store.. I'm not a big "print" kind of girl. You won't find me wearing Cheetah, Leopard, or Zebra print really. I know that's a big style in my era at the moment, but I'm just not too into it. I would like to get more shirts with objects on them such as this one. This one happens to be Zebra's. Hopefully in these next few weeks you will see more clothes like this article! 



Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Forever 21
Shoes- American Eagle
Watch- JC Penny's

These shoes are new as well! You will probably see me wearing them a lot this week, but then it will slowly die down because they're white and I have a really hard time keeping white shoes clean.. :(

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment