Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 135- Winning!

Today was TATU once again! I've been doing a lot of this lately, but I enjoy it. For those of you that don't know what TATU is, it's Teens Against Tobacco Use. Basically, a group of us from Lakewood High School are in this program and we go to schools to teach 4th graders about how tobacco is bad for you. We've went to Woodland, and West Elementary. Today we went to the Lake Odessa Public Library to give our presentation to home schooled children.



Today's outfit came from..

Shirt- H&M
Cardigan- Aeropostal
Jeans- Buckle
Shoes- Forever 21

I titled this post winning because today I won a $50 gift certificate to the boutique and flower shop in my town! I was super excited to find out I won! Yesterday  I went in to the boutique for the grand opening and bought a little something and the lady asked me if I wanted to enter into their $50 gift certificate drawing and I thought, sure why not! Today I got a call saying I won! I was super pumped :)

Thanks for reading today's post!
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment