Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 139- dark clothes

Ahh, dark clothes yet again! I am telling you, once it's constantly warm out I will be wearing bright colors often, I swear! Until then, you will have to bear with me. I do think this little sweater dress thing is cute though! Don't you?

Today's outfit came from...

Dress- Chic Boutique
Leggings- Vanity
Shoes- Buckle

As you may or may not know unless you go to my school, Prom is tomorrow! I'm pretty excited. I will more than likely make a post just for Prom. In that post I will probably tell you how I was asked, and how my night goes! I think it will be a pretty fun time with the group I am going with.

Tomorrow is our Foreign Language Day at CMU! Our Spanish 3 class will be heading to CMU early in the morning to perform/compete. The events we are doing are Skit, Song, Dance, and Interpretive reading. I'm only in the skit, but I have friends doing the others as well! I'm excited to find out if we win anything :)

Thanks for reading today's post!
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment