Thursday, May 17, 2012

Last Day, 153


Today was my last day of high school. My final and last day. So many emotions ran through my mind today. I had so many good talks with so many great people. I am going to miss high school, I am going to miss the sporting events, I am going to miss walking through the halls, but most of all, I am going to miss the people. My friends, teachers, classmates have always been there. I'm no longer going to see the people I usually see every day. How sad is that? Everyone has to go through it at some point.

It's time to close the chapter in my life that has gone on for 12 years now, and open a new chapter that will be college. I will meet so many new people who will soon become my new family at MSU. It's very exciting, and overwhelming, to think about the future.

Today's outfit came from..

All- Forever 21


Since it was my last day of highschool, ever, Spencer brought me flowers :)


Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment