Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 152- Science Club

Ladies and Gentlemen, I finally got to go on a trip for Science Club! On all of my scholarship applications, it asked for clubs and activities I was in, and Science Club was one, but I had never really done anything with it, all I knew was that I was in the club. Today, we went to Tyler Creek and examined bugs. We got to wear waders and walk through the river with nets scraping the bottom of the creek and scraping logs as well! It was surprisingly a lot of fun!

These are some of my wader pals on the trip!


This is a cray fish with eggs (don't worry we didn't keep any large animals)


Even though I was only at school for an hour today, I still dressed up.



Today's outfit came from...

Tank Top- Charlotte Russe
Cardigan- Aeropostale
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Forever 21

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment