Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 148- Even more car troubles!

Today was rough, I'll tell ya that right off the bat. I forgot to set my alarm last night, and so I woke up at 7:30 which is when school starts. I woke up and hurried to get ready when I realized I forgot a permission slip at the school that I had to have my Mom sign, so around 8:20 I headed up to the school to get the slip so I would have time to get it signed and come back to school by 8:40. I parked at the front of the school, and went inside to get my permission slip.
 I'm not sure if I've mentioned this in past blogs, but my car door handle is broken again, and I can only get in my car through the passenger side door.. awesome, I know. Any who, I walked back out to my car to race home to get my permission slip signed, when my car wouldn't start. I was in the front of the school, with my car just sitting there, making an awful sound as I tried to start it. I tried it for about 5 minutes, and finally brought myself to go inside to tell our secretary. She called some of the auto boys down and I went and waited in my car. I saw them come out, and told them I was the girl and talked to them about how my car is really screwed up and one of them put the key in and turned it and she started right up.. Talk about embarrassing.
By the time I left the school, the next hour had started but I still had to go home and get my permission slip signed. I came back to school about 45 minutes before lunch. Which leads me to my next event of the day. I spilled milk all over my outfit. I left 4th hour to go home and change so I didn't smell like rotten milk when I went to teach Mrs. Keiffer's 2nd grade class some Spanish!
I had a nice time teaching the kids some espanol. Tonight is also the night my mother and I started our golf league. We didn't do too shabby either!


Today's outfit came from...

Shirt- Spanish Shirt
Shorts- Charlotte Russe
Shoes- K-Mart

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment