Monday, October 31, 2011

HALLOWEEN!

Don't even get me started on how much I love Halloween. It could probably be my favorite Holiday. But knowing me, I will say that about Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and many other Holiday's too. I'm that way with seasons also. I love fall, but then I love winter, but then I love Summer! So basically, when the season is here, I will love it. Besides spring. I don't like spring.



Today's outfit was ZEBRA. I didn't really go all out i feel. This costume was a little inappropriate for school if I would've worn it how I wanted too, like I did this weekend. The little tu-tu dress came all white, I drew the zebra stripes and colored them. I think it turned out pretty well! Sawyer is Kermit the Frog. What a cutie :)




Okay, so my party was Saturday. I was expecting between 30-40 people. There ended up being over 50 people that showed. It was a really great time. It wasn't hard to pick up at all, because there was no alcohol. I am very happy about this. My parents told me I could have a party, but no alcohol. Now I don't drink, but obviously, I'm a Senior in high school, I do have friends that like to get a little crazy with alcohol. There were quite a few kids that are in college that came too, which I was pumped about because I love them and miss them all. Nobody tried to sneak alcohol in, nobody was mad because they couldn't have any. All in all, it was a great night. Best weekend this year for sure. Friday was fun, Saturday was fun, Sunday was fun, and tonight will be fun :)

These were some very creative costumes from my party!
I 
Also got to see my senior photo's on Sunday and pick out my proofs. This is the picture I'm using in the yearbook and the one I got to keep for now. More to come soon :)

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading today's post :)
-alexa

1 comment:

  1. Your party was the best on saturday(: Olivia macdonald, nick and I were the only freshman so we felt pretty cool! haha your brother is adorable and your senior picture is BEAUTIFUL! I hope you have a wonderful time being a senior as i start out a freshie(: LOVE YOU ALEXA!

    ReplyDelete